A Grade Scotchgard Fabric Protection Treatment Nearby You
It always looks bad when the fabric items at your home often suffer spillage and stains. It not only looks bad but also acts as the breeding ground for germs and bacteria and other infections. Thus, the best option for your convenience is to hire our Upholstery Scotchgard Fabric Protection services which is an A-grade service that creates an invisible layer of liquid and dirt repellant over the fabric of your upholstery.
It protects against the penetration of any type of liquid coming in contact with the surface of the fabric of the upholstery and the upper layer is easily wiped off without leaving any stains. So, this Scotchgard protection service for any upholstery is a very useful service and you will obtain it in the best way with our upholstery cleaning and Scotchgard services. Hence, book an appointment soon.
Is It Worth It? The Benefits Of Scotchgard Fabric Protection
Scotchgard is a liquid Teflon plastic and after the cleaning process of upholstery, it is applied in the diluted form. After setting, it acts as a barrier that protects the carpet from all types of unwanted matter. It has various benefits for applying on the upholstery.
- Protection of upholstery
- Makes cleaning easy
- Budget-friendly procedure
- Helps in improving your indoor air quality
- Keeps it safe
Scotchgard helps in the protection of all types of upholstery which never destroy the fabric of your upholstery and also saves it from any outside matter.
Application Process Of Scotchgard Protector
Scotchgard is a simple spray treatment process that prevents spills from entering your couch. But our Upholstery Scotchgard Fabric Protection service provides you with a standardised process of applying Scotchgard on your delicate upholstery.
- Steam clean or wash your upholstery: Clean your upholstery properly so that any stains, dirt or spots are removed if present.
- Ventilate your room: The room in which the upholstery is present should be properly ventilated, that is you should have opened all the windows so that plenty of air can come inside the room and Scotchgard fumes can easily pass away.
- Use a drop cloth to stay over the floor: In this step, our professionals lay a piece of cloth and spread it over the floor beneath your upholstery so that the floor does not get stained with Scotchgard material.
- Put your upholstery away from the wall: The upholstery at which you have to apply Scotchgard should be put away from the wall to prevent your wall from getting stained.
- Preparing for Scotchgard treatment: In this process, our experts cover all the floor-touching parts with tape. Remove all the cushions from your sofas if any.
- Spray off the Scotchgard: In this step, our specialist fills them into the spray bottle, shakes it and does spot testing on the small area then spray it over the whole of the upholstery and also applies a second coating and leaves it for 24 hours.
- Budget adjustable service: Our services are ready for you as they are easily payable for anyone and with this low-cost service you will get effective results. So, hire our services now.
- Certified and insured service: When you want to apply for our services then you first think that your services are certified because today you trust only certified and insured services and thus, we are the most preferable for you.
- Every minute available service: If you want a service that is available as per your need then book an appointment with us today as we are always there for you as per your wish at any time in every circumstance.
- Highly advanced equipment: This Scotchgard application work is not the work that can be done by you alone and so we are always ready for you as we have highly advanced equipment which makes the work easier, faster and produces high-grade results.
- Trained and experienced professionals: Our professionals have high-level knowledge of their work and they have the skills to do this work as they are highly trained by our team and they have experience of 20 years and that is why we have the best services ever.
When you care for it properly and take precautionary measures then it may last up to 3 years.
Of course, these products are safe for children and pets both as they are of eco-friendly nature.
Yes, we are also available on weekends so you can appoint us anytime.